Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sunshine backside boyy??

LOL...why sunshine backside boyy..dun ask me da origin of this name cz i dunno myself ><><><..

was happily playin game last nite when 1 of my stupiad fren ask me to blog..since all of dem are bloggin =.= den he go say i OUTDATE summorrrr so i was like OKKKK i BLOGGG!! =D kiasu gila rite =P

it was not as easy i thought..even before i start bloggin i was @@ d thinkin wat to put as my blog address name XD...cz i was plannin to put something like just XD as my blog address name but on the url onli lower case character is shown so my blog address was eventually just xd..just xd WTF IS TATTTTT @.@ haha..den i was freakin lazy to think of any name tat reflects me myself n i XD tried to put in sentimental name such as duncryformeemooo or mrbrightsidelol or smilelikeyoumeanit but tats so not meeeeeee XD i was actuali fed up larrr cz even da blog address name oso i hv to figure so long DEN i went off to do my assignments LOL..onli when im fed up or got nothin better to do that i'll b workin on my assignments XD

doin assignments is SO SO BORINGGGG especially ur assignment is sumtin OMGly @@ like asking u to write a 4500 word long essay on your future degree course XD so i was doin/cursing it while emo-in listenin to jay chou's qing tian XD den den..the name jus struck me lk omgholycrapwtfbbqstickkk..thus..the emergence of SUNSHINEBACKSIDEBOYY wakakaaaa xD

conclusion..im a boyy with a sunshine butt =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home